Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fake Bake Mistifier review

I wanted to do a review for this Fake Bake Mistifier spray lotion. For me I thought it would be a great product for a quick moisture spray. Especially for my back. Its so hard to reach your back when applying lotion. You end up looking like your doing some dance lol

So I ordered this from Dermstore. It was I believe $10.99? maybe $11.99. I cant remember. So I have tried it out a few times and I love it. Its not going to give you that super moisturized feeling that you get when you apply a lotion. This is a MIST! However it gives your skin a soft moisturized feeling. I applied it before I went to bed. I got undressed and sprayed myself everywhere. It was super fast to dry. Plus it smells AMAZING! It has this light fragrance smell. I don't know how to describe it other then "summer".

It will provides moisture without oil that leaves skin soft and silky. Can be applied before or after tanning treatments for added moisture.

I showered earlier in the day, so right before bed I wanted to test it out. It worked well. I don't recommend someone to buy it, to replace their normal lotion. This is more of a great touch up. Freshen up feeling. That will hydrate your skin.




No comments: