Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Novemeber Ipsy Glam BAG 2012

I got my Ipsy glam bag today. I was looking forward to this bag all month long. Since I had gotten an email from Ipsy saying the benifits they're real macara was going to be in my bag based of my quiz. LOL. well That was a big fat lie ! it wasnt. Instead I got brow gel.

Anyway the bag was great in general. But there are products I cant use. But that is a risk you run with any of the montly beauty programs. For $10.00 I still still I got a few good things.

I love black eyeliner, but not pencils since I always use liquid liner. They included a black eyeliner pencil by starlet. Never heard of them, but the packiaging was super cute.

Then I got bare minerals moxie lipgloss in daredevil. Nice fall color.

Cholle eyebrow gel.

I also got the balm eyeshadow in Matt Batalie. I love the shade. Its great for a smokey look. It also blends well.

What annoyed me with the inserts they gave us is, the 1 from JustFab. Its $20 off a purchase. But this is only applys to 1st time purchases.. umm why include that? thats what I thought. Since they incuded that in one of the past bags. Which means just about everyone used the coupon the 1st time, then signed up for Just fab.. Im annoyed I cant redeem mine.









 The nail polish is great if you want a little gold sparkle with a hint of blue.



No comments: