Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bath and Body works Pumpkin cupcake

I love the fall, there are so many wonderful things about the fall. The gorgeous autumn colors, the cool crisp air. Wearing comfy sweaters and of course thanksgiving :)

I also love to burn fall candles.

I got this Bath and body works Pumpkin cupcake candle in my influenster vox box. I burned it right away. The smell was amazing! This was a mini candle, but it sure packed a good punch lol. Smells wonderful. This will be a candle I plan to burn every fall. It is not an overwhelming cupcake smell at all. Its is very pleasant.

I also got a $10 coupon for the 3 wick candles. I unfortunately did not get to use it in time :( bummer.


I did receive these products free for testing purposes. These are my personal opinions.

No comments: