Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Myglam Ipsy swap products

I have received a few ipsy bags of products that I wont be using. Along with some other products.

Products have been swatched only for previous posts on the myglam Ipsy posts.

Im interested in the Novemeber mascara, from Benieifts there real mascara, also im looking for powder brushes, stipple brushes or maybe pretty nailpolish. Just comment on the post with what you would like to swap, and which lot. If you dont want to swap and you just want to buy it just message me :)




I would prefer to have all the nyx go in a swap together

 These products are from the myglam ipsy bags.  I know the lip bomb retails for $32 alone.. Very spendy. Studio Gear lipstick,Jane lipgloss, and Nyx lipstick and sample of love sweet.
Just send me an offer, unless you want to swap the set for something.

 These products I got from freebie sites and there just not colors for me.






No comments: