Thursday, January 26, 2012

wet n wild Hannah Pinktana 234c

I got this polish last summer. I just forgot that I had it. Whoops! I love this color. It is a sheer color. Its a purple/pink shade once its applied. I applied 3 coats to my nails to get the desired look that I want. It has tiny glitter in the polish. So it is not chunky at all. It is a thicker polish, so as you start putting more coats on the polish gets a but gooey like. I didn't see a huge problem with it, I just applied it fast.

It is a fast drying nail polish. I put it on 1 hr before I went to bed, and my polish didn't get any "sheet" marks on them LOL
I got the polish at wallgreens for $.99-1.99. I cant remember the exact price. But so far I like the polish.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This colour looks gorgeous! Great for Spring. Lovely post:)

Unknown said...

This color is very pretty perfect for sping!!
Great post!!!
~Jazmin

Pink Glam said...

thanks ladies.. i need to take a pic of it in the sun.. it seriously is gorgeous in sunlight!

Unknown said...

that's a pretty color! btw, i've nominated you for the versatile blogger award!!=) http://makemeshimmerandglitter.blogspot.com/2012/01/versitile-blogger-award.html

Anonymous said...

i loveee youur blog!! :)

Jenn said...

such a pretty color! I love it

Pich and Roor said...

I've had good experiences with wet n wild fast dry too & it's so cheap :) I also wanted to let you know I did the post that you tagged me in !!

Nikkay said...

I love this, I so need to go and buy this now!!

Vicky said...

I normally go for bold nail colours, but this is a really nice shade. Might try it!