Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Loreal Youth Code Youth Regenerating skincare cleanser

My review today is on the Loreal Youth Code foaming cleanser. I picked mine up at wallgreens a few days ago. It was on sale for $7.99. Which I think was an amazing deal. You get a ton of product!


There are no cons for me on this product. It has a nice clean scent. While I'M washing my face  I can feel the product working and cleansing my skin well. You can wet your face first then apply the cleanser or just pump the cleanser into your palm of your hand then apply. Either way works.

It says its a foam cleanser, but it does not dispense as foam. It suds up while its on your face.






2 comments:

Natalie said...

def going to check out this cleanser! i'm looking for a new drugstore brand to use :)

Happy New Year, hun!

xo, Natalie
www.nataliesavage.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/nsav24

yessie (cinnamonandzoeykisses) said...

I just purchased this:) hope it has worked out for you!