Thursday, August 8, 2013

Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Illuminating Finish -Review

I'm on a roll with my Physicians Formula products. I have been on a kick with trying new stuff from the line. Next up is this face powder.
I got mine in Translucent. I also got the Illuminating powder and not the matte. Since I was looking for something that would give me a nice subtle glow. More of a wide awake, rested glow.

This totally does it for me. I have been using it daily and love it. I use my real techniques Powder blush to apply this, and it blends very well.

Pro's


  • Blends well
  • Goes on smooth
  • Very subtle sheen
  • Gives a rested awake look


Con's


  • There is a perfume smell to the powder, so if you don't like scented products don't buy. I love scented products so I didn't mind it. You can't smell it after it is applied. 






 The brush is pretty big. I don't use the brush however.

 Very very light sheen to this powder.

Applying it with my real techniques brush makes application so easy.

No comments: