Saturday, September 22, 2012

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer

I got this after a few girls had talked about it, and were raving about it. I got mine at wallgreens for $7.99 I believe I paid for it. I got mine in the shade radiant.

I tried it 2 different ways.

1) I put it where I had dark eye circles. Then I put foundation on over it. Once I finished, I noticed there was no real difference.
2) I put it on over my foundation. I always put my foundation all over my face including under my eye. Once I applied it over my foundation I did notice the difference. It brighten up my eye area making it appear more bright.

Then I also put it along my smile lines lol to help that area look a bit lighter as well.

Pro's
  • Blends easily
  • Highlights well
  • Good packaging, since it has a brush on the end for easy application.
Cons:
  • It will prob run out fast, I don't think you get a ton of product.
  • Wasn't as "highlighting" as I thought it was going to be.

Overall I'm going to add this into my daily makeup routine :)



 I can notice a slight highlighted look around my whole eye area.



No comments: