I tried it 2 different ways.
1) I put it where I had dark eye circles. Then I put foundation on over it. Once I finished, I noticed there was no real difference.
2) I put it on over my foundation. I always put my foundation all over my face including under my eye. Once I applied it over my foundation I did notice the difference. It brighten up my eye area making it appear more bright.
Then I also put it along my smile lines lol to help that area look a bit lighter as well.
- Blends easily
- Highlights well
- Good packaging, since it has a brush on the end for easy application.
- It will prob run out fast, I don't think you get a ton of product.
- Wasn't as "highlighting" as I thought it was going to be.
Overall I'm going to add this into my daily makeup routine :)