Friday, September 7, 2012

Haul time! Nordstroms rack and Target and kohls

It felt so good to go shopping the other day with my good friend Shay. We went out to lunch at Don Pablos then started to shop.
We started at nordstroms rack! I got some amazing deals!
 Score! Urban decay! $21.00 Then I also got SKECHERS shoes for myself, a pair for my daughter Lexi.
 I love this frame. I have been looking for a pretty silver frame. $9.97
 Shoes! and there black and pink. My fav color combo $47.00
 This kit has the prettiest shades! I will do a separate post.
 Stopped at target and got my fav facial cleanser, and picked up some makeup remover wipes. Giving these ponds wipes a try.
 Then I stopped at kohls and found this! a earring holder! I have been looking for something like this for awhile now. It has holds all around for 3 tiers. The only thing I don't like is that it will get a bit cluttered which I hate. But for now this works well for me. It swivels as well. The bottom holds 2 of my pink watches and a pretty cross bracelet.



 Im in total love with this new watch. I have wanted a Micheal kors watch forever and got this one :) at nordstroms rack.


No comments: