As soon as I apply it, and look at my whole face I look like a shine ball haha! So I wait a few mins to powder my face. Then it takes a hint of the shine away. Then about 5 hours later my foundation is fading away very unevenly, and I look shiny. I don't have oily skin either. I touch my face during the day and it just feels like I put a light oil on my face :/ No good.
So here it goes.
- It does give a medium coverage. It hide my flaws.
- Also does not sink into fine lines making them more visible.
- Very easy to apply with the pump, and very bendable.
- Its fades off fast.
- Makes you appear shiny all over, unless you do a powder, and even then it still comes through.
- It makes it appear as you put a highlight all over your face.. so not good. Or maybe a dewy finish all over.
- My face felt oily all day long, when I would touch my face. It felt like it never truly dried, even though it did.
- After you apply your powder, my powder brush starts to get tacky. From the foundation never truly drying. So my brush bristles hold onto the foundation, then they get my pressed powder onto them, and it messes them up. lol I hope I explained that correctly, I attached a pic.