Monday, June 11, 2012

John Frieda Natural Black haircolor

Hey dolls. So over the last week I have tried 2 hair dyes! The first was the colorsilk Luminista. Which turned my hair this black shade with a purple undertone! yikes!

So after that I went and tried the John Frieda hair dye. It was a foam, and I wasn't sure how I would like that. I started to unbox the kit and was very happy with the quality of everything. It was all packaged very well. Even the gloves they gave you were a good quality. Not the see through gloves that would rip if you had a ring on. lol. These gloves were very nice.
It was easy to mix, and very easy to apply.

Once I was done I was so happy with the results. I'm used to dying my hair black and it looks a bit dull afterwards. This time I had very good results. A nice natural looking black shade. My hair looked healthy and shiny!

I can't wait to touch up my roots when the time comes! haha.

It was $11.99 at target and even came with a bonus conditioner!

I did forgot to take pics of the contents though :( So I went on their website and grabbed some images :) The only Pic I got was the pic I snapped with my phone hehe.






I will FORSURE by this again! LOVE IT!

No comments: