Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Loreal colour riche BALM

Loreal just came out with this new BALM.  I searched a wallgreens, target,walmart and no one had it yet by me. So i stoped at cvs and they had it. I paid $8.99 for it. If I waited for target to get it I would of paid less I'm sure. But I wanted to try it so bad!

I got the color "pink satin" and all i can say is wow! I love this stuff. If you have the revlon lip butters this will be similar but so much better. It has amazing moisturizers in it, it smells so good. The color I got was a pale pink. The only con is the color on the actual balm is not the color that it will apply as. Which is good in my case. I liked the color on the outside tube. Which is a pale pretty pink shade. The color on the actual balm is more peachy color.

When I applied it I went over my lips like a would a lipbalm. It gave me more build-able color this way. It gave amazing lipshine with a hint of shimmer.

I will go back and buy another shade or to. For me I found that the shade on the actual tube will be the color that applies. But I will need to try more to find out :)






This is a pic from the actual Loreal site. This is the shade it applies on the lip. There are 8 shades avail.

Pics from natural light




1 comment:

Dani said...

I actually just saw these when I was shopping at Wal Mart. In response to your comment: I have used the Too Faced Naked Palette and I would say it is really good for every day wear for work or school. The colors are all pretty shear but buildable. :)