Monday, July 18, 2011

N.Y.C nailpolish

So this shade of pink I wear a lot. I get tons of compliments on it all the time.

Its the NYC 111A Fuchsia shock cream- color

Its such a pretty bold pink shade. I love it! and it doesn't need more then a coat of polish. 2 coats will make it look even better. The lasting power is good for a few days before the ends of the nails start to dull out. But I think its worth the $1.99 I believe i paid for it at target :)

I took the pic with no flash at night time inside my house. 

3 comments:

Charlotte B said...

I love this colour! I love pink nail polishes, always looks good! We have NYC in the UK, I will have to see if I can find this one! Great blog, I am following, follow me too?? xx

Alina said...

Beautiful nail polish!Love the color!

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ said...

Your top coat is fabulous!! Your nails are so shiny!! They look great!!