Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 4th weekend

So my wonderful and gorgeous ladies. What are your plans for the 4th?

For me I must say this will is going to suck! I got strep on Friday, so im still contagious at the moment :( bummer right?? well to top it off my husband got it, and both of my kids! Gotta love being sick in the summer. What a time for it. Why couldn't I get this during the winter when I don't mind being stuck inside.

Well on the 4th I'm planning a nice barb-q and we are going to shoot of some fireworks and then have a bonfire. I'm hoping to feel much better by Monday.

Have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend. 

5 comments:

HEART KRiSTEL said...

I'm planning to get very tanned, naturally ;P I haven't gone to the beach all summer, so I'm hope I get a chance to go this weekend. I hope you feel better soon and the rest of your family <3

Pink Glam said...

I want to get to the beach to :) it would be super nice to just lay in the sun. It would probably make me feel better to.

A Day in the Life... said...

Sorry you don't feel good... hopefully you'll be better by tomorrow so you can enjoy some of the holiday! :)

Pink Glam said...

thank you :) so far im feeling much better. I let my kids go play in a our kiddie pool and I sat with them :)

Diane said...

OMG you are so pretty!!!!
i followed you back.. thank you very much, i appreciate it a lot!
more power to your blog.

love,
Diane