Thursday, January 9, 2014

Violet Vox Box

I got the violet vox box from Influenster back in December. Im always sooo happy to get their boxes. Then I get to try out new products which is always a huge plus!!

Here is my box and my thoughts.

So first off I ate the soy joy right away lol. It was really good. I was surprised.

Then I moved onto the Dry shampoo which I can say wow! it sucked the oils out right away. No more grease or oily feeling.

The headband held my hair well. Put it on and threw my hair into a pony tail and I was good to go.

The nailpolish was good, just not my color :( lol PINk is though .

Right now im loving facial masks and this one did not disappoint at all. Great line of facial care.

2 comments:

Brittany Elaine said...

Love Influenster! This looks like a great box!

Pink Glam said...

@brittany me to :) fun little surprise to look forward filled with fun goodies.