Thursday, January 9, 2014

Not your mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo

I got this in my violet box from influenster. I sprayed it right away to see what the scent was. It is a very citrus type smell almost. My son compared it to sprite lol or 7up.

I used it on his hair right away just to see what it can do to a boys hair style.. gotta try it on a boy I thought hehe.

It sucked the oil out of his right away. So then on mine it did the same thing. It will suck all oil out. The only thing is that it almost made the hair feel more dry.. like it sucked all oil out.. good and bad thing I guess..

Overall, I didnt love the scent enough to buy a full size version, but the travel size is great for on the go and would work well. You can buy it forsure at Ulta.



2 comments:

MNHousewives said...

I love dry shampoo, and I think it had amazing potential but I haven't found anything that is 'amazing'. The closest I got was the Suave Professionals dry shampoo. Nice feature!

Unknown said...

Do you like batistte? lol however you spell it?