Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster Beauty bloggers vox box 2012

Wow I was so excited to get picked from Influenster to recieve their bloggers vox box!

I was so happy to recieve it today, since my birthday is this weekend. How perfect to get a box of goodies.

I'm going to review all of the products individually, but I wanted to share the goodies quick :)







 This hair cream smells AMAZING ! Still gotta try it, but it smells Delicious hehe

 and hello fall time :) bring on wonderful scents. Excited to try this out. Cute little mini candle.
It is a box full of wonderful goodies! I cant wait to try them all you.


Disclaimer : I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice box of goodies!

Pink Glam said...

Yeah It was a nice surprise to get.