Sunday, July 22, 2012

Arm candy love!

I have been buying more and more bracelets recently. I used to wear them all the time, then all of a sudden I stopped :( but now im getting back into my groove! hehe!

 The pink bracelet I got from charlotte russe in the winter, then The cross bracelet I got from jenn at http://shopglamcandy.com :)

 I got this set for my birthday last yr from my friend tiffany. I love the sparkles!


love this all white set I got from charlotte russe last summer


 I love this vs charm bracelet that my hubby got me for christmas
I love pink!! and this was a bracelet that I got from mizoutlet. Super cute


I have a feeling my bracelet collection is going to keep growing, but these are my fav's at the moment, I have more but I didn't want to overload the post :)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I seriously am obessed w/ that Charlotte Russe one & the charm bracelet!! Thanks for featuring us!! I appreciate it so much!! Love the way you styled it!! Looks great let me know if you need anything else!! Sorry we didn't put the return label sticker on your package! We didn't recurve them until this weekend & I wanted you to get yours!

Lovee youu doll

Xoxo

Pink Glam said...

Your welcome. I love it. Its ok about the return label no biggie, it wont be going back :)

Pink Glam said...

thanks adele!

VividSaavY©2010 said...

YOU HAVE THE BEST PINK BRACELET COLLECTION!