Sunday, September 11, 2011

wet n wild comfort zone

So I went to wallgreens last night and picked up the wet n wild comfort zone palette.  I tried it out this morning. The only thing I dont like about the eye shadow is the fallout that happens. I had some cleaning up to do after I used it. But I do like it over all.

Here it is with the flash.
and here it is with no flash

I used all 4 colors on the left side. I used the definer as the "V" crease color. That color is a major fallout lol. I even put a piece of toilet paper under my eye when I put the color on and it somehow got under the toilet paper. Its not my favorite palette from them though. I will probably use it every now and then.

6 comments:

Mary and Dyer said...

Looks beautiful! You have amazing eyebrows too - you need to show us how to do those! :)
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

P.S. Hope that you have had the chance to enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace! :)

Jenn said...

Great palette you look great!

Pink Glam said...

Thanks ladies :)

@Kat- I feel so naked when i dont have my makeup on and my eyesbrows are not defined. LOL. I will see about doing a video for my eyebrows. I just fill then in with my maybelline pencil and define them.
@Jenn- thanks sweetie.

Chanel said...

You look goregous! Nice blog!

Andee Layne said...

so pretty! who would have thought wet and wild would have such great pay off! xo

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

My all time favorite palette! Love the look you created.