Saturday, May 14, 2011

Airbrush tan

So as I have said in my previous blog, Im trying to get more into self tanners. I have used The Loreal sublime air brush tanning spray off and on for over a yr. I don't get really dark with it. I get a pretty natural looking shade. More like a sun kissed look. I noticed if I spray it to heavy in certain areas thats where it will look like an orange tint. BUT thats if I dont follow directions and hold the can away from my body enough. I like it if I just need a quick touch of color. I personally spray it on my face. I close my eyes and spray it and cover my hair with a shower cap. It says not to use it on your face, but I do. LOL.
Here is what it looks like along with a product review I grabbed from the site for the product. My personal review is above.
This breakthrough airbrush system gives you professional inspired airbrush tanning results at home. 360° wide angle applicator provides continuous coverage of a greater area of skin at one time. The super-fine mist applies evenly and flash-dries, so there is not need to rub in.
  • 100% natural-looking, even, tan begins to develop in less than an hour
  • Smooth, streak-free, even-looking golden skin tone
  • No streaks, no self tan smell
Made in Canada

  • Cleanse and exfoliate skin
  • Spray the mist slowly and continuously at arm's length. Do not rub in, formula will dry quickly
  • Let skin dry completely before putting on clothes
  • Use daily until you have achieved the desired level of tan, then use 1-2 times per week to maintain your tan
  • Best if used within 6 months of purchase

No comments: