Thursday, January 17, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review- Influenster box

So I got this vox box from Influenster . I was sent this box for review. I did not have to pay for this.  Included in my box were the 3 dish soaps that are in this line. Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, & Ginger White Tea. However my box had damage to it, so the Ginger White tea spilled all over the box.. but it smelled so good haha! My mailbox smelled awesome.

So with the 2 left to test I went ahead and started. Let me tell you! this is the most amazing dish soap ever! It smells so good, and it suds up better then any dish soap I have ever used. It cleans my dishes very well, and it fills the room with this amazing smell.

As far as I know this is only sold at walmart for around $2.99!! you cant beat that. Go out and get some!

 photo DSC04797_zps4ce7388e.jpg  photo DSC04801_zps7ccb815c.jpg  photo DSC04799_zps9eced4cb.jpg  photo DSC04798_zps22e30f15.jpg

No comments: