Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ulta and Target haul + review on NADS and revlon lipbutter

So I went to Ulta this past weekend and it was just packed LOL Christmas sale has begun! hehe. I got great products.

First of all I got some christmas gifts for a friend so I cant put those pics up hehe. But I found this super cute ring! who knew ulta would have some jewelry but they do right now. Rings! The ring has an adjustable band so it will fit anyone. I normally don't wear long rings like this but I loved it. It has a few black rhinestones that add to how pretty it is . I bought it for $9.80 I think. It was under $10 for sure.

After ulta I headed to target. My main reason was to get my eyebrow wax. I have been buying NADS eyebrow wax for the past few yrs and LOVE LOVE it. There is no heating to do. It comes in a wand and you twist the bottom to have the wax gel come out of the top then you apply it to the area that needs to be waxed. Then you leave it sit for a few seconds with the fabric wax strip they provide, then pull off the strip and bamm you have cleaned up brows. I love it. I wont ever buy anything else.
Its 7.99 at target and I know ulta has it.


Then I also picked up more of the baby lips by maybelline. I love the quenched since its sheer and smells good. But I also got fruit punch this time. Im not a big fan of it. It wasn't as smooth as the quenched and the color wasn't to sheer. It gave my lips a hot pink look almost when I thought it would be more sheer. So sometimes I layer it over quenched for a hint of color.



I also picked up the revlon lipbutter! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It is such a pretty pink color. It is more on the natural side so its a great everyday color. Its non drying as well!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ring is super cute! Love the natural shade of lipstick ♥

Pink Glam said...

thanks me to :) i bought the lollipop color today.. i was thinking it would look better on me.. but i think it will if im wearing whites or blacks only.. and wearing my hair up lol

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Love the ring...I didn't know Ulta had accessories now, need to check that out. Your eyebrows look amazing. No way in hell will I ever trust myself with doing my own eyebrows...But then I have a love/hate relationship with my eyebrow girl.

xo SARMIN

Pink Glam said...

Sarmin- I think there selling it right now for christmas :) They had a few styles but not many for the rings. I love this NADS. Because you can sort of shape them if you wanted to. I just use it to get the strays :)

Pich and Roor said...

Thanks!! Hope you had a great THanksgiving too :) I've been trying to find that Revlon lipstick EVERRRRYWHERE & I can't :(

The Beauty and The Business said...

Could you do a ful review or a tutorial on how to use the Nads eyebrow shaper? I'm living at school now and I'm in desperate search for something to help tame my eyebrows, since I cant get them done at my usual salon. and I had a bad experience at a place near school.

Pink Glam said...

@beauty on a college budget- I can for sure do that :) no problem.

The Beauty and The Business said...

you are the biggest lifesaver!! I'm too much a baby to pluck them, and my roommate refuse to do pluck my brows for me haha. Thanks!