Monday, October 3, 2011

Review and comparision

So I ran out of my target brand up and up Dual treatment moisturizer the other day, so I was at walmart and I grabbed the clean and clear dual action moisturizer. The up and up brand is the dupe for the clean and clear.

Up and Up- The lotion is more thin and not thick feeling. I have been using this one for a few years. It has the salicylic acid acne medicine in it. To help and treat pimples. I do love this stuff. It makes my skin soft after I was my face in the morning.

Clean and clear- This one is more of a thicker consistency. The smell is pleasant. It does what it says. It does make my skin soft after I wash it.

Overall both of these are really good. I think its a matter of $$ Id buy either one of these again. They both smell good and they both deliver on what they say they will do.

4 comments:

PrincessLisax3 said...

I want to try the Target brand. I love their Up & Up skincare and body washes. Thanks for the review =)

Pink Glam said...

I agree. They make some really good products :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review!I personally use the clean & clear and it works wonders especially in the winter when my skin is super dry.

Cool Blog!

-Nicole Alicia
http://nicolealiciaonline.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

great review. super happy i found your blog. adore it. i'm totally following. If you get sec I'd love if you'd check out of my fashion and style blog and see if you'd be interested in following as well. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
LA adventures from a southern girl.