Sunday, February 23, 2014

Josie maran bare naked wipes


I wanted to compare these nail polish wipes to a traditional nail polish remover. 
I got the Joise Maran around christmas. I have to say this is the most enjoyable nailpolish remover. It makes your nails look great as well as the skin around your nails. 
The only con is: IT will not remove glitter polish. You will need to use the acetone nail polish removes for that polish.  


Overall I would give this 4 stars. I love that it does not smell like chemicals and it makes the nails look great and your skin around your nails looks good. 

Normal nailpolish remover is pretty harsh I think. While it works fast and great I think a more natural product is great to use. The onyx one I use is great for getting glitter off. Does have a harsh smell like most nail polish removers. Both would b good to have on hand so that you can tackle all types of polish. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I usually love everything Josie Maran but because I do wear a lot of glitter nail polishes, I just recently bought the Traget brand one. Works great.

http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

Pink Glam said...

Yeah I was bummed that it didn't take off glitter polish. It just gets sort of stuck lol. So I have to use the normal nail polish remover for glitter.